1. Welcome to the website of Tamper Evident Pty Ltd (Tamper Evident).
2. We have created this website (Site) for the use and enjoyment of our customers and potential customers.
7. Tamper Evident reserves the right to change or discontinue any feature of the Site, the hours of availability and the equipment required for access, without notice and without liability.
8. The content on the Website is intended to provide you with information regarding certain Tamper Evident products (Tamper Evident Products), in which you might be interested in purchasing or recommending to third parties.
10. The Site is provided by Tamper Evident in good faith on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind.
11. Tamper Evident does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information contained on the Site, which may include product information, specifications, descriptions and conditions of any kind relating to products (collectively, the Information), or that it is suitable for your intended use.
12. You agree and acknowledge that you have not made known to Tamper Evident either expressly or by implication, any purpose for which you use the Site, and you have the sole responsibility of satisfying yourself that it is suitable for your intended use.
13. The Information on this Site is for informational purposes only. The Information may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances does it constitute an offer or undertaking by Tamper Evident.
14. The Information provided is of a general nature only and should not be used as the basis for making any decision, without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or timely sources of information and relating it to your personal and financial circumstances.
15. The Site may contain historical Information that is not current and is provided for reference purposes only.
16. The Information is presented for the purpose of promoting Tamper Evident Products and providing information about Tamper Evident to customers.
17. While Information is altered periodically, changes in circumstances after the Information is placed on the Website may affect the accuracy of the Information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, currency, completeness and reliability of the Information.
18. Tamper Evident makes no representation that the Tamper Evident Products listed on the Website are currently available at any time at the prices (if any) listed on the Site and it is your responsibility to verify product availability and pricing with Tamper Evident.
19. Nothing on the Site does or is intended to constitute purchasing advice or a recommendation that a particular Tamper Evident Product will be suitable for the use intended by the purchaser.
20. Where information on the Site is provided by third parties, Tamper Evident does not independently verify this information and therefore accepts no liability for any losses that may arise as a result of reliance on such information.
21. Tamper Evident does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of the Site and the Information is at your own risk.
22. Tamper Evident makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material on the Website will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors or omissions. Tamper Evident recommends that virus checks should be done on any Information downloaded.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
23. To the extent permitted by law, Tamper Evident, its directors, employees, contractors and representatives will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of (or the inability to use) the Information, any opinions displayed on the Site, or any information made available in response to any enquiries or the selection of goods or services referring to it.
24. To the extent permitted by law, Tamper Evident will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing or replacing of any equipment, Tamper Evident will not be liable for those costs to the extent permitted by law.
25. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Tamper Evident is limited to the re-supply of the Information or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
26. You may from time to time be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other websites operated either by Tamper Evident, its affiliates (Linked Sites) or other third parties (Third Party Linked Sites).
29. Unless specified, Tamper Evident does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve of any material or representations made in those Third Party Linked Sites.
30. The Website is protected by Copyright © Tamper Evident Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
31. You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, text, images, brochures, drawings graphics and Information available on this Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property laws.
32. You may only access and use the Information for its intended purpose unless you have Tamper Evident's prior written approval.
34. You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Site does not result in you gaining any right, title or interest to the Information or any other aspect of the Site.
35. Commercial use of the Site and the Information is expressly prohibited.
36. The trade marks which appear on the Website are owned by Tamper Evident (Trade Marks). Use of the Trade Marks without Tamper Evident's consent will infringe Tamper Evident's intellectual property rights. Nothing in the Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos, or Trade Marks except with the express written consent of Tamper Evident.
37. Any publication of Tamper Evident’s email addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to the goods and services supplied by Tamper Evident. It must not be inferred as consent by Tamper Evident to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
38. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Victoria, Australia. If you access this Site from other jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.
39. If a provision (or part of it) is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then it must be interpreted as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be enforceable or valid.
40. If a provision (or part of it) cannot be read down, then the provision (or part of it) must be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions (and remaining part of the provision) are valid and enforceable.
41. A party may exercise its rights at any time and does not waive those even if that party previously waived a breach or default of all or part of the same or other provision or delayed or omitted to exercise its rights.
42. A waiver is only effective if it is signed by the party granting the waiver and only to the extent set out in the waiver.